Thursday, September 29, 2016

CPD SISC+ September 2016

Star Q




I must admit that I may have missed making entries of some events regarding PPD Tampin's SISC+, either due to the fact that I am hard pressed for time or I don't have the materials, mainly photographs, to work with.  It has nothing to do with me not being involved in those events!

However, one of these events which I was involved in was a CPD course conducted by the State Education Department of Negeri Sembilan which took place at the Institut Pendidikan Guru Raja Melewar in Seremban.  

The two-day course, from 26th September 2016 to 27th September 2016 was attended by more than fifty SISC+ from all over Negeri Sembilan, including those who had to travel more than 200 kilometres to and fro.  The course also offered us with the opportunity to get to know ourselves even more.  I must stress here that it is quite sad to see two of our Secondary School English Language SISC+ no more in the team.

The presenters during the course provided us with some input that could be useful when carrying out our role as coaches.  The closing ceremony was officiated by the Timbalan Pengarah himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment